It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. privacyterms.io respects your privacy and is committed to protecting any personally identifiable information you may provide us through this website.
The term you or your refers to any individual who uses our website or interacts with us in any manner.
We may update this policy as required and you will find the latest version of our policy on our website.
Data Collection Policy
In accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) privacyterms.io aims to protect the privacy and use of personal information of all it's users including but not limited to citizens and residents of the EU.
privacyterms.io collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. privacyterms.io's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how privacyterms.io's visitors use its website.
privacyterms.io also collects personally-identifying information about you when you provide information to us while using our website.
Where is Your Data Stored?
Our servers are located in the Bangladesh
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
privacyterms.io collects the following types of personally identifying information:
- Full name
- email address
- phone number
- company street address
- Payment details
Third Party Disclosure
If required by law we will disclose personal information to law or governament agencies or in order to protect or defend our legal rights.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Your Data Protection rights
We would like to ensure that you are aware of all of your data protection rights:
- The right to be informed: You reserve the right to be informed about how we collect and use your personal data.
- The right of access: You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for the service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate information. You also have the right to request the completion of any personal data that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten (right to erasure): You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have a right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Object to Processing: You have to right to object to us processing your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor's computer, and that the visitor's browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Cookies Used by Our Service Providers
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
"Do Not Sell My Personal Information" Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
You can disable cookie tracking and learn more about the privacy policies of the third parties We use by visiting the following links:
If privacyterms.io, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that privacyterms.io goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of privacyterms.io may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
For any enquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org